Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who's that weird looking homeless women in Dicks booth...

I did my speech today!!! I know i added three of these things !!! I have nothing better to do with my life OKAY!

Yea it went well, to some extent. But yea some of the people with no lives laughed, so  that was OK...

However some of them did use a power point to go with their speech which I think is cheating. i forgot about the cue cards but I thought It was better anyway! 


Hey guys one other thing i found a cool website while using stumbleupon so here is a Facebook album with some of the links and the url in http://www.shoeboxblog.com it has some cool cheesy jokes


If the Facebook album link doesn't work copy and paste this in your address bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Nice One!
And use an ID so i can reply!