Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Speech 001

Here is my speech if you want to see it.

If I Were the Prime Minster, A lot of things would change.
However I don’t think that the adults would vote for me!


  • For a start all little sisters would be sent to military camp if they annoyed the brothers.
  • I would buy a gumball machine and feed candy to the world.
  • I would make school lunches longer.
  • I would PLAY GOLF! I see a lot of prime ministers and presidents doing this!
  • I'd release all the top secret documents on UFOs
  • I would have a national hug day.
  • I would know that aliens are real!
  • Miley Cyrus would no longer exist. HA HA HA
  • Supermarkets will become more common than dairies. I think it is going to turn out this way, I don’t think we can stop it.
  • I would meet obama and other famous people.
 I would make cars cheaper and make go carts legal on some roads! That way kids could drive around. Though I wouldn’t trust some kids while driving.
  • Someone will invent a time machine and then I would go back in time and stop the people cutting down the Amazon.
  • Not make war with other countries. I think this is a very important one!
  • Become the richest country in the world. Also Important!
  • Littering shall have a jail sentence! ETHAN
  • I would stop china growing to global power. This will happen, I think.
  • Wall Street will move to New Zealand! Then we can be held responsible for the economic downturn.
  • I would also encourage celebrities to donate a third of what they make to the homeless people in our country and other countries as well.
  • Get someone to make a machine that grabs whales of the beaches of New Zealand and throws them out in the sea.
  • Sink one of the Japanese’s whaling ships. Maybe not just “One”
  • Buy Robots off Japan! To work for us.
  • Take all troops out of Afghanistan
  •  
  •  

And finally the last and most important one!
If I were prime minister I would resign!





©2010 Finzolta Media. ®All Right Reserved




--
Tim Armstrong
Blog - http://TimmyArmstrong.blogspot.com
Google Profile - http://www.google.com/profiles/TimmyArmstrong98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave A Nice One!
And use an ID so i can reply!